Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Capolinea CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1 stars I seem to remember hearing (in 1979) that this live album was a commercial sellout, but I went ahead and bought it anyway. How bad is it? I listened to it ONCE (in utter disbelief, I might add), and immediately got rid of it. So, it's hard for me to remember exactly how each song was changed, but I do remember a distinct DISCO beat on at least one song. Of course, now we can all laugh and breathe a sigh of relief because that was long ago, and Banco (and PFM) have returned to their prog roots. But, at the time this was a very depressing development for my friends and me. I feel better having exorcised this demon.
soundsweird | 1/5 |