The Residents - Have A Bad Day CD (album) cover

The Residents

3 stars "Put this disc in your player and prepare for your own private hell. Have A Bad Day." CD Booklet.

There's supposed to be a CD-ROM that was available about the time I got the CD. That's a shame, I suspect it would still be interesting if you could get it to run. I was just scratching the surface of the Residents when I picked this one up. It's a concept album about a really freaky carnival that is based on the CD-ROM game. See their web site for more details on the game.

The music is still your typical Resident's weirdness. I think this was one the first with Molly Harvey on vocals. Really helped give the guys a little more depth.

Anyway, I have to say, put this one on if you're having just too darn much of a good day and really need something to bring you down.

Slartibartfast | 3/5 |