Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - ...E Via CD (album) cover

...E VIA

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars Just imagine Banco trying very hard to sound like, not the 80s Genesis... that would have been better... no. In this album, they're trying to sound like Phil Collins and his Sussudio album. Yes, it's that bad. Or is it ? To tell you the truth, I've seen Phil in concert for his Sussudio album tour and enjoyed it very much at the time. So if you're crazy enough about Banco like I am, well this album can't hurt you but be warned ! The poppy songs are quite well crafted as a matter of fact. I'd rather hear this Banco on the radio than the usual crap. Only for fans.
silvertree | 2/5 |