King Crimson - USA CD (album) cover

USA

King Crimson

Gabriel.V
4 stars After years listening to different styles of music, I bought the "USA 30th Anniversary Edition" in 2006, when I was rebuilding my collection of prog music. I must admit that some of the tracks were "new" for me, but all of them were so familiar!!!!

The songs are from the last period of the band, except the classic "21st Century Schizoid Man". Nevertheless, I find that the selection is simply perfect.

The performance of the band is really great and the sound is excellent. A must for every prog collector. I wish I was in one of those concerts!!!

Gabriel.V | 4/5 |