Rush - Counterparts  CD (album) cover

4 stars This is a great Rush album. It's solid, progressive, but still has that Rush sound. Personally, I like all the songs, but I can't listen to the whole thing straight through or replay it in a short period of time. Other than that, these guys make their music flow as all of them do a good part in their musicianship. Neil Pert is very commendable in this album. All in all, an excellent addition to any prog music collection, but it's so repetitive with that Rush sound which make the replay value for me slim to none. If your a Rush fan it's a must have.
| 4/5 |