Dredg - El Cielo CD (album) cover

EL CIELO

Dredg

Sofagrisen
5 stars El Cielo by dredg was an absolute revelation, and at the most, I would listen to it three times a day for two weeks. Possibly it is the best album I have discovered so far this year.

It is hypnotic and addictive, mostly because of the fantastic mood, which is just magical and melancholic. The music is quite minimalistic, with great, emotional vocals. dredg has a highly unique sound, but are yet very easy to like. I loved it instantly. I would suspect for example Pink Floyd and Riverside fans prone to liking this album. Let there be no doubt, this is emotional and not technical music.

Sofagrisen | 5/5 |