Jordan Rudess - The Road Home CD (album) cover

Jordan Rudess

2 stars A keyboardist's album for keyboarders! I wouldn't suggest even giving this a chance if you're not a keyboard player. Rudess definitely plays like a champ but for anyone who's not interested in keyboards so much but in the music as a whole is going to get bored by this one. Some nice covers of classic prog songs but most are radically changed in the middle section of the songs so you won't recognize them. Anyways, not much to say here, I wasn't exactly surprised by this album and it turned out to be just what I thought it would: an album that doesn't interest me so much because it focuses on keyboard wizardry rather than good compositions.
Tasartir | 2/5 |