Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Io Sono Nato Libero CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars Italy in the 70' was not quiet with the prog movement and BMS left a golden mark in History with several excellent albums being their first three, classics of the symphonic-progressive scene. Personally my fav-album of BMS, and in my opinion their Masterpiece. Like PFM "Per un Amico" parts of this epic makes me fell goosebumps.There are so much magic in this album that words are not enough... from the magistral operatica voice of Francesco to the magnificent use of synths/piano by the brothers Nocenzi. Now, please be warned, this is not a CD for the casual listener or the novice prog-fan, and if you decided give it a shot (and in my humble opinion, you should) probably will need several spins to grow on you; but is worth the time and effort... one other note of interest lyrics are of course in Italian. Acoustic at times and ELPesque in other passages this magnificent gem can be now available to you (in you are lucky to get it) on a Japanese killer Miniature pack. So make your self a big favor this year and buy it. Essential. Period.
Prognut | 5/5 |