Anekdoten - A Time Of Day CD (album) cover

5 stars After first listening nothing happened. So I gave this record another chance. Then it spoke to me. Oh my God!!! This record is amazing. It's so good. I just couldn't get this music out of my head for next couple of weeks. I was listening to it round and round every day. This music is fantastic. Full of beautyful melodies, mellotron passages, very nice organ work. And this lovely melancholic vocal. It's powerfull. I don't know if objectively it's masterpice but I love it and in my humble opinion it deserves 5 stars. I love it almost as much as Anekdoten's great debut. If you don't know Anekdoten music, you have to listen to this one. Highly recommended!!!
Publius84 | 5/5 |