Porcupine Tree - 4 Chords That Made A Million  CD (album) cover

4 CHORDS THAT MADE A MILLION

Porcupine Tree

FranMuzak
3 stars 3 SONG VERSION

This is the only single i could find from the LIGHTBULB SUN album, unfortunately i haven't been able to get the other one: Shesmovedon. This cd i have is the 3 song one which has "4 Chords That Made a Million" in its original version, "Dissapear" and "In Formaldehyde", these last 2 also included on the album RECORDINGS. I'm mentioning this because there is another version with "Even Less"(14 min.one) instead of the 2 latter ones.

I have to say that the title song is not one of my favourites from LS, but still a good song. The other 2 are very good tracks. "Dissapear" is a semi acoustic piece with the typical PT chorus and a great ending. "In Formaldehyde" is the longest just passing the 5 minute mark; also a great song with a slow start, an echoed voice and a good guitar solo.

If you have RECORDINGS and LS, you can skip this one, unless you are a PT fan like me and kind of completionist, if you don't have those,then this is a nice short cd that you can add to your collection.

Viva el Prog!