Yes - Drama CD (album) cover

1 stars WHY THE HELL SUCH A MIX OF MUSICIANS ??? It's Un-understandable ... I'm not especially a fan of Jon Anderson, the musical parts are often my favorite ones in a song, but after listening, I understand how Anderson is the most important guy of the band! The worst is to imagine the band on stage with the clear limits of the vocalist. Inimaginable for a YES fan, no??? I could hear several bootlegs from Drama Tour recently, and I was sadly right. No song was correctly sung for me, Horn always forcing to imit Anderson, the band singing to sustain him, te result is a disaster, even on Drama's song. I just vane one song, And you and I, correctly sung. So maybe there are good moments, Does it really happen or Tempus Fugit (a resurrecting song from Tormato's demos), but I will easier consider that AWBH is a YES album than Drama.
spide | 1/5 |