Thought Chamber - Angular Perceptions CD (album) cover

ANGULAR PERCEPTIONS

Thought Chamber

scarista
3 stars I bought this one because of the Enchant connection but also because I liked the tracks on their MySpace page (very useful feature of MySpace that). Anyway, I liked what I heard and wanted more. And more is what I got.

This is a very good album if a bit over-complex in places. I like that sort of thing which would make this a four star release for me. However, with the broader populace in mind I'll give it 3 and suggest you check it out if you really like your prog-metal with a jazz/fusion flavour.

Oh, yeah, Ted Leonard does a fantastic job with the vocals, just as he does for Enchant!

scarista | 3/5 |