Yes - 90125 CD (album) cover

90125

Marcelo
1 stars You won't believe this is a YES album! Really, after "Tormato" (perhaps "Drama"?), YES died. Don't tell me about evolution and changes, this kind of music deserves a first place in MTV.

I know that a lot of people thinks that this album isn't so bad, but I can't forget when I listened "Owner Of A Lonely Crap" by the first time: I felt a sort of "alien shame" (I feel the same sensation right now). A prejudice? Maybe, but thinking how great this band was, it's a hard job to justify them.

Marcelo | 1/5 |