Yes - Big Generator CD (album) cover

BIG GENERATOR

Ivan_Melgar_M
Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars Came to this community with the idea of reviewing great albums, but reality is different, great bands also have mistakes. I bought this record believing that after 90125 anything had to be better, I was wrong.

This hybrid (not rock, not prog' not defined), mixes 80's POP, arena rock and some proggy remains of the original band, but has not enough quality to even reach a mediocre status.

Yes without Anderson ( Drama) was not really Yes (even when Jon's voice isn't my cup of tea) but still they played great music, Yes with Rabin instead of Howe is just another 80's arena band.

People who are searching for 80's pop can buy Duran Duran or something similar, it's terrible music IMHO but at least they get what they paid for, Yes fans always expect something different.

One lonely star because te system doesn't allow me to rate it lower.

Ivan_Melgar_M | 1/5 |