Al Di Meola - Splendido Hotel CD (album) cover

Al Di Meola

5 stars Everybody says that "Elegant Gypsy" is best Meola's album. I really don't think so. I think his first five albums are exceptional, including "A Friday Night in San Francisco". This album is much longer than the previous cds and a lot of important artists colabore with Al Di Meola in this album. All the songs are really worth it. Moreover you can find very differnt themes and variety of musci in the album. I love all the songs but my fovourites are "Roller jubilee" and "Splendido Sundance". In the first one Meola uses a several number of instruments while in the second one he just plays with 2 acustic guitars and both songs sounds amazing.In this album Meola plays his best and he shows his great speed, hability and sense of music again. I recommend this album for everybody interested in fussion because it is a great masterpiece. So I will give 5 stars to it.
Guilleguns | 5/5 |