Asia Minor - Between Flesh And Divine  CD (album) cover

Asia Minor

5 stars Another one of these fantastic French prog bands that fell into oblivion for reasons other than pure musical qualities. Asia Minor's second album "Between Flesh and Divine" (not "Devine" as the page title says) is recognized as their best opus, and there's a reason for that. I'm not too fond of categorizing music, but this is in the same league as Jethro Tull and Grovjobb in terms of flute work, and beyond them when it comes to melodies. (And don't misunderstand me--I do love these two bands as well!)

The descriptions given above are pretty complete so I won't bother posting a longer review, just make sure you listen to this gem at least once in your life! :)

Nao/Gilles | 5/5 |