Yes - BBC Sessions 1969-1970 Something's Coming (2 Cds) CD (album) cover

BBC SESSIONS 1969-1970 SOMETHING'S COMING (2 CDS)

spide
2 stars I was really pleased to discover that CD because I wanted to discover YES on stage in their very first line-up. And the song are wery well played ... But sadly, "America" in its 15 extended version and played for BBC was not added. WHY????????? In the same way, I regret that Everydays and Then are taken two times. The first takes of both are dispensible... I'd prefer to have other songs recorded live on stage, like I see you (with an unreleased solo guitar), the full 11' version of Everydays or the song they used to play with Iron Botterfly (that I don't remember the name, sorry)

In conclusion, I may be a very big fan of YES for years, but my vote is hard cause the opportunity (not necessary, they said, but ... !) wasn't better used.

spide | 2/5 |