Yes - Yessongs CD (album) cover

YESSONGS

Anema
5 stars One of most spectacular lives performance that i´ve ever listened. The music in studio albums (YES ALBUM, FRAGILE; CLOSE TOTHE EDGE) is transformed in musical energy since the firt song. Anderson & company show us why the symphonic prog had many fans in that 70´s. I think the special Wakeman participation completed an inusual and particular versions of every track. I love AND YOU AND I Yessongs version ( I remember when I was young in University and listened with my prehistoric walkman this song hundred times...). Wakeman & Howe are in great form. The keyboards and guitars conjuntion in this song, in my opinion, are one of the best moments. Really, every track has an special touch that made this album a Symphonic prog Flag.

The songs

OPENING 5/10 SIBERIAN KHATRU 6/10 HEART OF THE SUNRISE 7.5/10 PERPETUAL CHANCE 9.5/10 AND YOU AND I 10/10 MOOD FOR A DAY 8.5/10 EXCERPTS ... 9/10 ROUNDABOUT 7.5/10 YOUR MOVE- ALL GOOD PEOPLE 8/10 LONG DISTANCE- FISH 9/10 CLOSE TOTHE EDGE 9/10 YOURS IS NO DISGRACE 9/10 STARSHIP TROOPER 8.5/10

5 STARS, NO DOUBT!!!