Collage - Moonshine CD (album) cover

5 stars About a decade ago I went to a CD-shop, got hold of this album and asked the salesman, can I listen to some of it ? I put on the headphone, heard 5 seconds and was already blown away, I never heard something like this !! Of course Herous Cry is a great opener with a big impact, so that's very clever of Collage but I have to say: the rest isn't any less impressive. It's a romantic, bombastic album (great combination it proves to be) with fantastic compositions. I like the longer tracks best but also Herous Cry and The Blues are really awesome. It's just the other three shorter songs that are somewhat less impressive but still nice.

So it's 5 topsongs which is in my book clearly 5 stars