Rush - Rush CD (album) cover

2 stars Probably actually a 2.5.

The rating for this album really says it all: It's good.... but not necessarily essential. Working Man is a great song of classic rock. Where this album really fails is the lack of Neil Peart. The science fiction and philosophy heavy lyrics are really missing here. I enjoy this album maybe twice a year, it doesn't make it in the rotation too often. This one is considered a Led Zeppelin ripoff. I disagree in that there is no Zeppelin album of lower quality than "RUSH." In that case, if I'm in the mood for some hard classic rock, I'd choose Zeppelin over this any day.

SiberianKhatru | 2/5 |