Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

SI ON AVAIT BESOIN D'UNE CINQUIÈME SAISON

Harmonium

ProgPeter!
5 stars Well, I have a few thins to say before the review gets started. I have discovered about the amazing music of Harmonium here in ProgArchives. Since then, I've searched a lot about this wonderful band and have found out how great it is.

Starting to talk further about this album, one differencial can be noted: they didn't wear any drums. When I first realized that, I thought that this band can't be so good. But when I listened to this album I saw how wrong I was. All tracks are great, specially ''Dixie'' and ''Depuis L'Automne ''. They surelly catch our attentions.

That's for that, and a lot of more things, that I recommend it. Without any doubt: Essential: a masterpiece of progressive music!

ProgPeter! | 5/5 |