Anubis Gate - A Perfect Forever CD (album) cover

Anubis Gate

3 stars Anubis Gate this band from Denmark did a great job here. To me this is power metal, and not a shred of prog . Maybe on Epitome of Delusion and the last track and the longestand the best A perfect forever is elements of prog, anyway this band reminds me of Pagan's Mind in places. Not a bad album, but not something special, is only well played and nothing more. If you listen to Pagan's Mind, Beyond Twilight and german teutonic metal this is the answear. 3 stars for A perfect forever. I hope the newest one from 2007 to be better than this one, i look forward to listen in the future.
b_olariu | 3/5 |