Focus - Hamburger Concerto  CD (album) cover

HAMBURGER CONCERTO

Focus

ProgPeter!
4 stars Well, that's for sure that, from all the Prog bands outside the United Kingdon, Focus is one fo the best. Their different vocal contagiate our ears with some good sound waves (wanting a good example of that? Check out the famous ''Hocus Pocus'' from the album Moving Waves)

Now talking about this amazing album called Hamburger Concerto, I have a few things to add. In my opinion, Focus' Masterpiece, without any doubt (but I must say Moving Waves is also very good). The tracks ''Harem Scarem'' and the self intitulated ''Hamburger Concerto'' are the best. It's impossible not to get contagiate with the power of the keyboards mescled with good guitak riffs by the fantastic Jan Akkerman.

Only listenning to see how great this album is!

ProgPeter! | 4/5 |