Triumvirat - Spartacus CD (album) cover

SPARTACUS

Triumvirat

ProgPeter!
5 stars Far away, the best Triumvirat's album. I can't understand why some people don't like this band. They say that's because the similarity of Emerson, Lake and Palmer's sound. Well, I really think their sound is almost the same, but I don't see that's a reason to hate this fantastic band. That's what I always say when I talk about Triumvirat: if you like ELP, you automatically ''need'' to like Triumvirat. Let's get in real people!

In Spartacus, Jürgen Fritz, Helmut Köllen and Hans Bathelt made an excelent mix of sounds. Fritz's keyboards travels along with Köllen's bass and vocal and with Bathelt drums. ''The school of instant pain '' and the self intitulated ''Spartacus'' are, with ''The march to the eternal city'', are the best.

Simply Amazing!