Black Sabbath - Headless Cross CD (album) cover

HEADLESS CROSS

Black Sabbath

clarke2001
2 stars We lost BLACK SABBATH's creativity for good - this one is less than mediocre, crappy that is, bag of clichees wrapped into uninspired riffing. All the song titles (including lyrics) were made of combination of words evil, kill, hell and devil. The music is even worse. I will add an extra star on fact that I actually somewhat enjoyed this thing when I was (much) younger - I can't believe I actually enjoyed that two-tone riff from Headless Cross the song.

This is suitable to fourteen year olds (at least it was in my time), but I won't recommend it to anyone. As I witnessed, 14 year olds have much more taste and knowledge nowadays, at least in our community.

clarke2001 | 2/5 |