Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

5 stars Another great Iron Maiden album. I enjoy them all, but a Matter Of Life And Death is something new in Iron Maiden. Obviousely it's an continuation of Dance Of Death, but is very different from it. This is the most progressive Maiden album ever. IMO even more proggy than Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. Almost all tracks are over 6 minutes lenght. But not boring at all. I now, that this album won't be an Iron Maiden classic. Why? Because the young fans mostly won't understand it, and the old fans usually will complain, about how it is not Seventh Son or the debut. But I now that this is a great album, and I konw that I'm right. Excellent melodies, lyrics, and musicanship overall. This album is a must have. If you don't like, you must be deaf. 5/5
Deepslumber | 5/5 |