Litmus - Planetfall CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

1 stars I could not stand this album.

This is very poppy shallow space-rock (or modern rock as it would seem to me) and it goes on for far too long. One of the things that annoyed me most was the random synth sound effects - they are relentless for the entire album and they get old really fast, when they first started I thought they were pretty good and then the second song came in and they started back up again and I was slightly perturbed, by the third song I was already annoyed so you can imagine how I was feeling by the end of the album. I never really got a progressive vibe or detected much progressiveness in the music either which is odd considering how there are 2 epics on the album, I'd listen to it again to pay closer attention by I'm really not sure I want to.

Stay away from this one folks you're better off sticking with HAWKWIND.

FruMp | 1/5 |