Deyss - Visions in the Dark CD (album) cover

VISIONS IN THE DARK

Deyss

UMUR
2 stars OK at least this time Deyss tried something. It doesnīt work very well, but I must admit that they tried. They unfortunately failed to make a good neo prog album and itīs probably the reason I havenīt heard of them before reading about them on Prog Archieves. No one cares for this band. I must join the choir. This is not exciting in any way, just plain boring second rate neo prog. Heard before, done before and last but not least done much better before. I canīt recommend this to anyone but completists and fans of the band ( are there any ?).
UMUR | 2/5 |