Paatos - Silence Of Another Kind CD (album) cover

1 stars Starting off pretty interesting, in a couple of minutes this album evolves into a sequence of extremely boring and uninspired songs. At first listen, I was patiently waiting for something fresh, but - alas! The only thing I can say - thank God (and the band of course) it is not a double album. I was really surprised when learned it was only 42 minutes long. Seemed at least like an hour to me. A couple of months later I took the cd off the shelf to give it another try. You know - sometimes you're just not in the mood to listen to certain kinds of music, and only later discover what it's about. Well. This time I could not stand it further than 3rd song. Same thing when listening for the 3rd time. Sorry guys but smooth instrumentation and a nice voice alone do not make good music.
Pampa | 1/5 |