Santana - All that I am CD (album) cover

3 stars Enjoying the music of Santana is one thing that both my wife and I share. She's more a fan of the poppier albums and I the progressive. Fortunately, with the last three "collaborator" releases, this being the third, there is something there for each of us. All three make excellent road trip music.

All That I Am isn't really much of a progressive album, and I know that's not all he really is, but the funny thing about Carlos's guitar style is that it IS always progressive. The collaborator thing is starting to get a bit worn out, I think it's time for something closer to Caravanserai. The collaborators on these Santana albums can broaden your musical horizons a little though.

Slartibartfast | 3/5 |