Deus Ex Machina - Cinque CD (album) cover

Deus Ex Machina

4 stars Deus Ex Machina is an incredible band. High tempo outstanding interplaying between guitar and organ, great bass and fab drumming, nice violin additions and the pirotechnical singing. A really outstanding combo. Very bizzarre sounding, a must of a band. That said I would like them to spend longer time with the writing of the albums. Half of the stuff is gorgeous, the other half just filling. This is the main reason I give this album 4 stars instead of 5. The other one is because the sound and production is moving to the american side. Not a good move imo. Cinque is good but weaker than the two precedent studio efforts. I am a bit doubtful about their comitment and future. I hope the best is yet to come.
Ziggy | 4/5 |