Sigur Rós - Ba Ba Ti Ki Di Do (EP) CD (album) cover

Sigur Rós

Post Rock/Math rock

4 stars An excellent, piano/keyboard driven E.P. consisting of three songs that flow very well into each other. This album took a while to grow on me but now I appreciate more each time I listen. The album is mainly instrumental, except for the last song, in which the title of the album is spoken. As I said, this album is driven mainly by piano and keyboard melodies, and doesn't contain much in the way of other instruments, but it doesn't feel lacking in any way. The music itself is ethereal, ambient, and minimalistic. A Good E.P., especially if you're not in the mood to listen to a full album.
sean | 4/5 |