Tr3nity - Precious Seconds CD (album) cover

PRECIOUS SECONDS

Tr3nity

progrules
4 stars The objective of progarchives is to do your review independent of anyone else and give your opinion about albums. I usually do so but in this case I have to react on the results so far. I don't understand this. Am I from a different planet ? Is this album poor or something ? Am I revieweing the right album here ? An average of 2.86 at the time I'm doing mine, it's unbelievable !

Well, I will not go that far to call this a masterpiece, but in my opinion we are talking about a great album here, with 5 almost symphonic tracks, very good compositions with amazing instrumental passages (especially fantastic guitar !). So, ok I would have understood an average of 3.8 or something but 2.86 ? How are people reviewing this ? It must be neo prog haters or something. I have to admit I'm a neo prog lover (well not all neo prog, but a lot). And this is very good in that department and I possess over a hundred neo prog albums so I have some experience here I think.

I should actually give this 5 stars purely for the compensation, but I'm a fair reviewer. This is a real 4 star effort or even a bit more (4.25) so that's what it's going to be.

progrules | 4/5 |