Hidria Spacefolk - Symetria CD (album) cover

Hidria Spacefolk

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars The first time I listened to it I was a bit disappointed. Then, after a few more listenings, I thought this is maybe the best Hidria album yet. But now, after too many listenings I'm a bit tired of it. It's sounds a bit different from the others, not as psychedelic, but a heavier and "colder" sound, sometimes even like metal. Actually I don't appreciate these heavier parts very much. It may sound like I don't like this album, but I do. It's a very good album. Hidria is one of my absolute favourite bands, but I miss the more psychedelic and cosy sound of their earlier works. The greatest tracks are 322 and Radien.
symbiosis | 4/5 |