King Crimson - Earthbound CD (album) cover

King Crimson

1 stars From the perspective of diehard Crim-head, this dreadful recording only serves to document the band on the verge of collapse. While sifting through the background noise and distortion, one can hear the occasional moment of brilliance, but not nearly enough to redeem the recording. In the days when I purchased full discographies, I remember how I waited three months to get this vinyl piece of excrement imported and the hard earned dollars I paid through the nose to get it. This record still strikes a sore spot even after all these years. This is a true one star recording if ever there was one.

Share this KING CRIMSON review