Yes - Close To The Edge CD (album) cover

King Crimson776
5 stars Seriously great album, CTTE. The title track is one of the most epic, visual pieces of music I have ever heard. One of the greatest songs ever in my opinion. The best part might be the epic (I use that word way too much) keyboard part by Rick Wakeman where it just goes off into another dimension. And You and I is an epic (goddamit) Yes-ballad done in the only style they know how and contains some of the weirdest fantasy lyrics ever (creature nailed upon the colored door of time, like whoa, cool). Siberian Khatru is a catchy but repetitive song with some great riffage. Overall, a really soild album and one of the greatest of all time.
King Crimson776 | 5/5 |