Puppet Show - The Tale Of Woe CD (album) cover

THE TALE OF WOE

Puppet Show

UMUR
2 stars Oh...has it really been 9 years since Puppet Show released their debut album ? Well I guess it has. Nothing has really changed though. It´s still prog rock inspired by Genesis and Marillion. It´s not very exciting though as we´ve heard it all before.

It´s really impressive that they haven´t changed after 9 years. Not even the production is much better that on their debut. It´s difficult to write anything about this album really, as it is very trivial. I´ll give them credit for being well playing and the singer for putting emotion into his perfomance. There is just one problem, I don´t like his voice or the way he sings.

All in all a very trivial album only for the all eating prog rock fan.

UMUR | 2/5 |