King Crimson - The Compact King Crimson CD (album) cover

King Crimson

4 stars I would agree with that guy. This is a very weird mix to have because of the first tracks being from the 80's eraand the last few songs being from In the Court of the Crimson King era. I am only giving this album a 4 because of their horrible song choice but that has nothing to do with King Crimson. I'm thinking they put most ly 80's on their because it was not on the first album that they did like this (The young persons guide to King Crimson...something like that) and that was because it was released before the 80's King Crimson era. All the songs on here are great though so I'll still give it a 4. If it were just a random compilation of just the 80's not "the compact king crimson" I would have given it a 5 but since this doesn't really represent them well I give it a 4.
| 4/5 |