Battles - Mirrored CD (album) cover

Post Rock/Math rock

5 stars I completely agree with earlyprog. Not all reviews need to consist of several paragraphs and a detailed elaboration on it's quirks, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

This is an album introduced to me through a colleague at work, and, I must say, WOW! I was totally alien to this brand of Math Rock, even Math Rock itself. After hearing this, I'm totally convinced my journey through the genre has only begun.

Anyways, as stated by another reviewer, everyone needs to be alerted of the existence of this album, so that they too can give such a masterpiece a shot. I'll save the monumental review for something else. GET IT!!!

UltimaPrime | 5/5 |