Haken - Affinity CD (album) cover

AFFINITY

Haken

javajeff
5 stars Haken has 4 really high quality albums, and you could recommend any of them as a starting point for anyone that could be interested in this band. I enjoy them all, but I think Affinity could be my favorite. I understand the objections to this album coming from the excellent The Mountain, and it is a matter of preference as to what album people like more. I like Affinity more, and I think the eclectic music taste of Connor Green adds a new dimension to Haken. While he is also an excellent bassist, his input in the creative process will help Haken innovative and remain a top tier Progressive Metal band. While some albums have more metal than Affinity, expect variety that will always keep you guessing. I like the unexpected, and Affinity has it in spades!
javajeff | 5/5 |