Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle CD (album) cover

James D Hill
5 stars Is Into The Elictric Castle the best prog metal of all time?Does it rank up there with Dream Theater Awake or Symphony X Divine Wings?I think so.We have it all.Charicters from legend,Mythology,history old and new set in a sci-fi purgatory The Electric Castle.Not only the great lyrics buy multible singers but the music is top notch.Argin knows that speed isnt the only thing that makes a great axman.He plays with great feel also which can be a weakness in some prog guitarist.I had to be carefull not to over listen to this incredible disk.Hail Ayreon.
James D Hill | 5/5 |