The Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves Favour CD (album) cover

EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR

The Moody Blues

Yanns
3 stars Rewritten review number 3.

I'm trying to be really really objective here, and it's really tough for me on this one. The Moodies have a special place in my heart. And this is arguably my favorite album of theirs. But we are on a prog website, and this album does not gel well with what we expect with prog. It is better than a 2, no doubt, but to put it at 4 here would be tough (which I did before). However, this is one of my favorite albums in my collection. Had this been a music site in general, it would have 5 stars. However, Days of Future Passed is most likely a 5 on this website.

If you consider yourself a Moodies fan, check this out for yourself. If you are a prog purist Moody Bloues fan, then this won't be your favorite, but if you can look at it for what it is, a masterful achievement, then we are in the same boat. Looking to get into the Moodies? Well, this is actually where I started with them. Your call. Start here or Days of Future Passed, I think. Anywho, it kills me, but 3/5 stars.

Yanns | 3/5 |