Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus CD (album) cover

TARKUS

Emerson Lake & Palmer

asimplemistake
3 stars Tarkus is a great song, although I can't say that for the whole album. My only problem with the first side of the album, which is just the song Tarkus, is that the intro is too loud for me and it makes the part to come seem quiet. Other than that, the song is very exciting and enjoyable to us progheads. The rest of the songs on the album don't do much for me. I must say that I can't stand the last song on the album, Are You Ready Eddy, at all. I don't really think it's fun or enjoyable, and the same goes for most of the rest of the songs on the second side. With that said, the song Tarkus itself should be a part of everybody's record collection.
asimplemistake | 3/5 |