The Moody Blues - This Is The Moody Blues  CD (album) cover

THIS IS THE MOODY BLUES

The Moody Blues

tuxon
5 stars I hardly ever reward a compilation album 5 stars, but this is the ultimate introduction to the Moody Blues. It contains all their best songs, Question, Dear diary, Legend of a mind, Isn't life strange, Ride my see-saw, Melancholy man, Nights in white satin, I'm just a singer (in a rock and roll band) and a whole lot more. This album spans the classic era of the Moody Blues from Days Of Future Past till Seventh Sojourn. For me the individual albums tend to get a little bit boring, but this compilation is highlight after highlight.

I remember owning a vinyl version, and if my memorie hasn't failed me, that one also included Go Now and Boulevard de la Madeleine, but since those are not included here I'm either mistaken or the CD version changed. anyway even if jou already own all the previous albums it's still worth it to purchase this. The perfect introduction to the band and a great compilation.

tuxon | 5/5 |