Osanna - Le Pił Belle Canzoni Degli Osanna CD (album) cover

LE PIŁ BELLE CANZONI DEGLI OSANNA

Osanna

Rock Progressivo Italiano

bspark
5 stars Is this kind of OSANNA's best album? anyway this is kind of very good album. Actally I have all of osanna's album. and all of them very good I think. Le Piu Belle Canzoni Degli Osanna album is good though a few songs are missing including Milano Calibro 9's first song Prelude which I most like. so that's kind of a pitty!

As Some critics pointed osanna has failed to create their masterpiece, I am great pitty. but their albums arg good to hear, a little boring just a little. and this point of view this Le Piu Belle Canzoni Degli Osanna album has extracted some good songs from their albums, that's why I like and appreciate this album. So 5 stars enough though collection album.

bspark | 5/5 |