Frank Zappa - We're Only In It For The Money CD (album) cover

Frank Zappa

5 stars As my this is my first review here I was a bit suprised when the little GUIDELINES WARNING popped up after I confidently pressed the circle signifying a 5 star rating but this didn't deter me, mind you, because in my every estimation this is a true masterpiece. Once this album crawls under your skin you won't be able to live without it, listening to it over and over, again and again. In a sense it's the drug you've always wanted: while it takes you to the same general (great) place everytime, you'll find something new and exciting you missed the last time you were there. Constantly fresh, never a dull moment, the brilliantly controlled insanity that is We're Only In It For The Money earns the 5 star seal of approval.
manofmystery | 5/5 |