Focus - Moving Waves [also released as: Focus II] CD (album) cover

MOVING WAVES [ALSO RELEASED AS: FOCUS II]

Focus

OzzProg
5 stars This is the first album of the classic era of Focus, one of my favourite bands of all time. If you have purchases Hamburger Concerto, or Focus III, and don't own this... buy it!?

Many people will like this album, simply for the hit single Hocus Pocus, and its yodelling. As for me, the true gems of this album are Janis, and the epic track of over 23 minutes, Eruption. All the songs on this album have a slight garage band feel to them, atleast for me. Each track is built upon progressive jamming, which I really enjoy, but many find it boring. I persuade everybody who purchases this album to really LISTEN to it atleast 3 or 4 times over, and truly hear the great musicianship behind each song.

Five big thumbs up!