Rush - Permanent Waves CD (album) cover

4 stars This is my firsf review and I hope you , members and non-members of progarchives may find it useful.Rush is a band whose style has changed over the years , always keeping their progressive mood but adapting it to the new tecnologies , this album makes no exception .

This album , altough somewhat short (35 minutes) has memorable songs that have become part of the band`s live set like Spirit of Radio or Freewill and it also shows that you can find prog elements in songs that are shorter than ten minutes (quite a quimera for some proggers) this album and the following shows a perfect mix between hard rock a la Zeppelin and progressive rock.

4 stars for me