King Crimson - In The Wake Of Poseidon CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars This is one of Crimson´s most underrated efforts , the main argument they use to prove this is: Hey! , this is almost a carbon-copy of ITCTKC, the way I look at it this album is even better than their debut becouse it goes beyond an explores more , this album is a Prelude to Lizard in a way.Who cares if Pictures of a city is not as breathtaking as 21ST century schizoid man? Is an amazing opener anyway, Cadence and Cascade has some of the best lyrics on the album; and that is a huge compliment for a song that is in an album that shows Peter Sinfield at his best. Now if I knew the way to start a new paragraph , the title track would deserve a huge one In the wake... is one of the best songs Crimson has to offer and I thought that Epithaph couldn`t be matched ... well I had an amazing surprise. The devils triangle is the summum of the album I can`t and will not find words to describe this number The poems called Peace... give the album a sort of concept that ITCOCK didnt have , THIS IS A MUST HAVE ALBUM (note that I`ll use this phrase in almost every Crimson album)
crimson87 | 5/5 |