Colin Tench Project - Hair In A G-String (Unfinished But Sweet) CD (album) cover

HAIR IN A G-STRING (UNFINISHED BUT SWEET)

Colin Tench Project

javajeff
4 stars I really love both Corvus Stone albums, so I had no doubts about buying this album. I did not know what to think as it is under the Colin Tench Project moniker, but I did expect it to be witty, funny, and highly addictive. I was not wrong. It took a few spins to get used to, but now I would not change a thing. Excellent musicianship as expected, and the addition of Pete Jones makes this a very special release. Colin has very good judgement, and I trust him to produce an excellent record. There is so much to love about Hair In A G-String (Unfinished But Sweet), and enough variety to keep the listener entertained. If you like original prog with a wacky, unpredictable twist, Colin Tench Project should fill the void. Hair In A G-String (Unfinished But Sweet) is an excellent release, and should absolutely be in everyone's collection.
javajeff | 4/5 |